Hi all,
I have in production a 4.3.9 setup of ovirt, based on a standalone
engine, not HE.
I have 3 datacenters (an 3 clusters). One of these clusters is composed
of many tenth of HP blades, accessing storage via InfiniBand (used as
normal NICs, via ipoib). They're not the state of the art, but I cannot
renew the entire hardware.

After a setup of ovirt node 4.4 I cannot see ib0 nic.

I managed to see it installing CentOS 8, enabling Mellanox repo
(https://linux.mellanox.com/public/repo/mlnx_ofed/latest/rhel8.1/mellanox_mlnx_ofed.repo)
and installing package "mlnx-ofed-basic".

In Ovirt Node it's not possible, that package require dependencies from
CentOS 8 repos, not present in ovirt repo.

Is there any chances to have infiniband NICs working in ovirt?

TIA,
gc