Hi Derek,

I also  don't like  Python  (and I prefer Salt  instead of Ansible), but
Ansible is the wiser option /personal opinion/ .
My reasons  - API change , so your  code will eventually will die.
With Ansible -  a  lot  of people use it and there  is a  high  chance that
some updates the Ansible module that  will do the job even after the API
changes.

Also,  Ansible is declarative ,  while  python will need more  effort.

Best  Regards,
Strahil Nikolov

На 28 май 2020 г. 4:59:16 GMT+03:00, Derek Atkins <de...@ihtfp.com> написа: