On 2020-06-09 11:26, Yedidyah Bar David wrote:
On Tue, Jun 9, 2020 at 10:23 AM Paul-Erik Törrönen <pol...@poltsi.fi> wrote:
You can't eg. have a ed25519-only setup as the installation tries to use
RSA.

Thanks for this comment. Added a note for you on Wart's bug 1845271.

Thank you.

Do you think this is a significant limitation?

No, unless you get others requesting this particular support. I only stumbled across this as I am setting up my home network from scratch with a minimal ansible script collection which includes hardening the ssh.

Nonetheless it would be a good to mention it in documentation.

Poltsi