Thanks.
I've only been considering SSD drives for storage, as that is what I currently
have in the cloud.

I think I've seen some things in the documents about oVirt and gluster
hyperconverged.
Is it possible to run oVirt and Gluster together on the same hardware? So 3
physical hosts would run CentOS or something, and I would install oVirt Node +
Gluster onto the same base host OS? If so, then I could probably make that fit
into my budget.

Sent with ProtonMail Secure Email.