发件人: users-boun...@ovirt.org <users-boun...@ovirt.org> 代表 Patrick Lomakin
发送时间: 2020年7月20日 16:04
收件人: users@ovirt.org
主题: [ovirt-users] Re: iSCSI multipath with separate subnets... still not
possible in 4.4.x?

I don't quite understand what multipath is, but when I deployed it in my iSCSI
repository, only one ip address is specified when installing hosted-engine.
However, in order to specify the second subnet, I went to my host portal where
I was deploying the engine and added the second subnet in the Storage -> iSCSi
targets section. It should be noted that the storage is connected to hosts
directly. However, after that when adding subsequent hosts through the engine I
saw through their administration panels that in Storage -> iScsi section there
are also two targets with different subnets and the command on the host
multipath -ll also showed the normal operation of the two targets. I hope this
helps you in any way.