Dear Nir,

I am sorry if that sounded too harsh. I do appreciate what you are doing!

The thing is, that my only chances at getting my employer to go with the
commercial variant depend a lot on the upstream project showing already
demonstratable usability in the research lab.

Just try to imagine how it feels when you do exports for bullet proof external
snapshots, rebuild a farm and find the exports to be duds on import, when
everything seemd just fine and files the proper size.

And then imagine planning a migration to a new oVirt release, where going
backwards or having mixed nodes isn't really an option (and export domains are
already deprecated in the old release), while nested oVirt, the perfect
environment to test that migration... turns out to not work at all.

I hope venting some frustration as nicely as I can will help you argue
internally and help us all create and use a better product.

Thanks for your detailed replies!