When I install windows, I click on "change cd" and I use the ovirt tools cd  to
find the virtio net and disk drivers and again I swap the dvd.

Of course, you can repeat the process when your windows is ready as the 1-click
installer is quite handy.

Best Regards,
Strahil Nikolov

На 6 август 2020 г. 1:48:07 GMT+03:00, i iordanov <iiorda...@gmail.com> написа: