oVirt Node version is 4.4.1. This version can successful deploy before.
But after I compile the RAID driver. It now stuck at Prepare VM.
The last message is "[ INFO ] TASK [ovirt.hosted_engine_setup : Install
ovirt-engine-appliance rpm]"

According to the instructions from RAID controller manufacture. I'd install the
"kernel-headers-xxx.rpm" and "kernel-devel-xxx.rpm" which extracted from
official CentOS 8.2.2004 ISO. Also include a bunch of packages for compile
driver (e.g. gcc, make, zlib-devel, etc.)

I think those packages ruined the deployment. But I still want to know it
actually stuck at which part and the reason. Is there any way to check the
deployment log?