Thanks for putting in the effort!

I learned a lot of new things.
I also learned that I need to learn a few more now.
The table could use some alternating background or a grid: Too easy to get lost.

Environments change over time, e.g. you find you really should have split the
management, storage, migration and north-south networks, but any documentation
I find says "do it right from the start".

So I wonder if there is any easy enough way to split out the storage network to
a newly added second set of NICs in a HCI environment, or if a re-install is
really the only reasonable thing to do.

They have created such a nice looking GUI around the whole network
configuration stuff, but from what I have experienced, just hitting buttons is
very dangerous there, while many don't have a description of help item.

Since you're at it: I have been able to make nested virtualization work to a
degree.
3-node HCI (physical) is hosting another 3-node HCI (virtual), virtual oVirt
Cockpit deployed a working gluster, launched and prepared the HostedEngine the
nested level, managed to move it on the Gluster and if I boot the virtual
nodes, their VDSM will launch the nested hosted engine, but that machine can't
see the network any more. I can connect to it via hosted-engine --console, it
has an Ethernet interface, but no traffic gets through either way: Ideas? What
do I look for?

I am wildy guessing that ovn has nesting issues, so would going the Linux
bridge approach help there? How do I chose between the two? Must I leave my
beloved Cockpit wizard and use the script installer?