my hosts cpu:Intel Haswell-noTSX Family

cluster cpu:Intel Haswell-noTSX Family

HostedEngine vm cpu:Intel Haswell-noTSX Family

When I tried to put the host in maintenance in web UI, I got an error:

When I typed the command, I got this:

[root@node22 ~]# hosted-engine --set-maintenance --mode=local

Unable to enter local maintenance mode: the engine VM is running on the current
host, please migrate it before entering local maintenance mode.