I was able to finish update manually creating hosted_storage domain from new
engine web interface
after first failure, in this case it was created with format V4 and ansible
playbook doesn't
recreate it, after updating engine and host updating cluster compatibility
level to 4.4 also updated
all storages to V5 format.

One more strange behavior was observed in this tasks:
[ INFO  ] TASK [ovirt.hosted_engine_setup : Make the engine aware that the
external VM is stopped]
[ INFO  ] TASK [ovirt.hosted_engine_setup : Wait for the local bootstrap VM to
be down at engine eyes]

it can fail, because engine can't connect to deploy host and local VM has
unknown status, stopping
firewalld at this moment solves it, this may be caused by "iptables" firewall
type set in hosted
engine cluster, maybe in this case firewalld not configured by hosted-engine
--deploy ?

--

 Tuesday, September 29, 2020, 19:47:39: