Hi,
When I want to use zfs for software raid on my oVirt nodes instead of a
hardware raid controller, I don't know what to type in "Device Name" I don't
know if this step should be skipped for zfs raid, I don't know the location of
my zfs vdev or if thre is anyhing else i should input. If I would set this up
via CLI, no "Device Name" is needed in the process, why is it then nedded in
the Hyperconverged Gluster Deployment on cockpit? There is plenty of guides for
Gluster on top of zfs online, but the porcess differ because of the "Device
Name"