Hi!

Someone can tell you more about technical details with SPM and other
cool stuff which does the clustering but basically all disks are
usable on all nodes simultaneously. So different VM's from node1 and
node2 can use the same storage domain. This also enables live
migration and storage migration between domains. That's why I
suggested that you try it. You'll see that it works out of the box
pretty well. It is the Gluster which seems to make life much more
interesting. With SAN things are much more boring.

-Juhani

Juhani Rautiainen                                   jra...@iki.fi