You can reboot the system, just in case the kernel was updated.
You can clean the existing system from the UI itself.
Upon selecting the option to deploy a Hyperconverged Infrastructure, it'll
give you an option to clean the existing setup.
Also you need to ensure that ssh-key is available in the hosts file, so
that ansible can execute roles on the server.
You can refer to this doc as well -
https://ovirt.org/documentation/gluster-hyperconverged/chap-Deploying_Hyperconverged.html