Apologies Strahill,

I don’t think my question was very clear - my fault.

In all the documentation on HCI that I’ve read, it clearly states the the 3
node HCI model can only be expanded in multiples of 3 nodes, i.e. 3, 6, 9, 12.

I don’t know if I missed a basic explanation somewhere but is there any reason
I can’t have a 5 node cluster with multiple Gluster Replica 3 volumes utilising
any of the 5 nodes in the same Gluster Peer Group?

Kind Regards

Shimme