When you mount the gluster volume manually and run "df -h /gluster/mount/point"
, how much space does it show ?

Best Regards,
Strahil Nikolov

В сряда, 4 ноември 2020 г., 17:48:56 Гринуич+2, hjadavall...@ukaachen.de
<hjadavall...@ukaachen.de> написа:

Hello,

Good Day!
I'm Hariharan and I'm working as System Administrator in Linux platform for
RWTH Uniklink - Germany. Currently I'm managing the Ovirt environment and I'm
very new to this domain. Currently I'm facing an issue with Ovirt self hosted
engine installation 4.4 in CentOS 8 server.  I have an issue when mounting the
glusterfs storage to a target machine. Below is the exact issue what I face;

Error: "changed": false, "msg": "Error: the target storage domain contains only
11.0GiB of available space while a minimum of 61.0GiB is required If you wish
to use the current target storage domain by extending it, make sure it contains
nothing before adding it.

Note: (gluster storage was installed and configured in Linux work station with
adding additional hard disk in one of the two gluster storage linux work
station. I used replicated volumes (replica 2) in creating gluster volumes)

Hardware detail:
device model: Dell R540
Capacity: 240 GB

I tried best possibilities to resolve this issue but still I'm facing the same
issue. Could you please help me in resolving this issue with your guidance or
support.