Thanks to all yours suggestions I, finally, complete the deploy with success.
The solution is been to edit the file
/usr/share/ansible/roles/ovirt.engine-setup/tasks/install_packages.yml adding
the proxy variable:

- name: Install oVirt Engine package
  package:
    name: "ovirt-engine"
    state: present
  environment:
    https_proxy: "http://<proxy_host>:<proxy_port>"
    http_proxy: "http://<proxy_host>:<proxy_port>"
    ftp_proxy: "http://<proxy_host>:<proxy_port>"
  when: ovirt_engine_setup_product_type | lower == 'ovirt'
[..]

One suggestion for who will have the same problem:
This file was created by the first failed run of the deploy.
Without run the deploy, this file does not exists.
So you have to run the deploy one time, let it fail and then edit the file.
I know that it seems a stupid suggestion but i think could help someone.

Thank you all for the help!

Best regards,
Matteo