Seems that this is not supported when the switch type of cluster is "Linux
bridge".
I will need to use a new cluster with OVS type of switch.

Below the paragraph from [1]:
1.2. Physical Networks

It is possible to connect the OVN logical networks to a physical network,
akin to OpenStack’s physnet
<https://ovirt.org/develop/release-management/features/network/provider-physical-network.html>.
The traffic on the physical external network can optionally be VLAN tagged.
Connecting to external networks is *limited* to oVirt clusters configured
to use *Open vSwitch* switch type, which is currently in tech-preview.

[1]:
https://github.com/oVirt/ovirt-provider-ovn/blob/master/docs/provider_api_description.adoc#security