I send it unfinished.
Another one from Red Hat's Self-Hosted Engine Recommendations:

A storage domain dedicated to the Manager virtual machine is created during
self-hosted engine deployment. Do not use this storage domain for any other
virtual machines.

If it's a fresh deployment , it's easier to create a new LUN/NFS share/Gluster
Volume and use that.
The following RH solution describes how to move HostedEngine to another storage
domain: https://access.redhat.com/solutions/2998291

In summary: Migrate the VMs to another storage domain, set 1 host in
maintenance , create a backup and then restore that backup using the new
storage domain and the node that was in maintenance...

As I have never restored my oVirt Manager , I can't provide more help.

Best Regards,
Strahil Nikolov

В понеделник, 28 декември 2020 г., 19:40:15 Гринуич+2, Nur Imam Febrianto
<nur_i...@outlook.com> написа:

What kind of situation is that ? If so, how can I migrate my hosted engine into
another storage domain ?

Regards,

Nur Imam Febrianto