> I tried Gluster deployment after cleaning within the Cockpit web
> console, using the suggested ansible-playbook and fresh image with
> oVirt Node v4.4 ISO.  Ping from each host to the other two works for
> both mgmt and storage networks.  I am using DHCP for management
> network, hosts file for direct connect storage network.

I've tested the command on a test Gluster 8.3 cluster and it
passes.Have you checked the gluster logs in '/var/log/gluster' ?
I know that there is LVM filtering on oVirt 4.4 enabled, so can you
take a look in the lvm conf :
grep -Ev "^$|#" /etc/lvm/lvm.conf  | grep filter

VDO is using lvm.conf too, so it could cause strange issues. What
happens when the deployment fails and you rerun (ansible should be
idempotent) ?

Best Regards,
Strahil Nikolov