Dear list,

I have tried setting up self-hosting engine on a host with ONE Nic (Ovirt 4.4
CentOS 8 Stream).  I followed the Quick Start Guide, and tried the command line
self-host setup, but ended up with the following error:

{u'msg': u'There was a failure deploying the engine on the local engine VM. The
system may not be provisioned according to the playbook results....

I tried on another host with TWO NICs (Ovirt 4.3 Oracle Linux 7 Update 9). This
time I setup a bridge BR0 and disable EM1 (the first Ethernet interface on the
host), and then created Bond0 on-top of BR0.  Both Bond0 and EM2 (the second
Ethernet interface on the host) were up. And then I tried again using
Ovirt-Cockpit wizard, with the Engine VM set on BR0, and the deployment of
Engine VM simply failed.  The Engine and Host are using the same network
numbers (192.168.2.0/24) and they resolved correctly.  I read the logs in
var/log/ovirt-engine/engine.log but there wasn't any error reported.

I have already tried many times for the past few days and I'm at my wits-end.
May I know:
1) Is it possible to install Self-hosted engine with just ONE NIC?
2) Any suggestion how to troubleshoot these problems? And tested network
configurations?

Hope to hear from you.  Thanks.