> On 19 Jan 2021, at 13:39, Shantur Rathore <rathor...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> I have tested all options but oVirt seems to tick most required boxes.
>
> OpenStack : Too complex for use case
> Proxmox : Love Ceph support but very basic clustering support
> OpenNebula : Weird VM state machine.
>
> Not sure if you know that rbd-nbd support is going to be implemented to
> Cinderlib. I could understand why oVirt wants to support CinderLib and
> deprecate Cinder support.

Yes, we love oVirt for “that should work like this”, before oVirt 4.4...
Now imagine: you current cluster runned with qemu-rbd and Cinder, now you
upgrade oVirt and can’t do anything - can’t migrate, your images in another
oVirt pool, engine-setup can’t migrate current images to MBS - all in “feature
preview”, older integration broken, then abandoned.

Thanks,