Hi all,

I'm experiencing random reboot on several oVirt nodes (CentOS 7/8, oVirt
4.3/4.4 as well). Sometimes it happens three times in a day, and the more hosts
I'm adding to my pool, the more I noticing.

The logs are not helpful: it's like a brute poweroff cause there are no entries
at all in the messages, vdsm, secure (I looked all over the logs) from the last
"normal" entry (user logged in/off, normal vdsm log ecc.) until the first entry
of the boot. kdump is enabled and /var/crash is empty. I used to run Xen on the
servers of the same provider and I didn't have all of these frequent reboots,
that's why I'm not sure it is a hardware related issue.

Any advice on what enables for getting more info about this crash?

Thank you for your time,
Francesco