Hello Users,

We have an oVirt (4.4) environment that had 2 hosts in the cluster.  We
suffered from a power failure that caused the servers to be offline for
some time.  Once restored, one of the hosts from the cluster lost its OS
raid and is not accessible.

The other server has the HostedEngine vm on it but in a paused state.  I
have tried to manually start the vm with the hosted-engine CLI tool but it
indicates that HostedEngine is running on another host.

Is there any manual intervention I can accomplish here to start the
HostedEngine on the second, active host server?

*Thank you,*
*Ian Easter*
*DevOps Engineer*
*TelVue Support*