I recently installed oVirt 4.4.4, everything appeared to run successfully,
however, I’m unable to get the sign-on screen to display on my RHEL 8.3
machine.   I did do an install using the remote database installation.  I
encountered no issue with the install, I can see the “engine” and
“ovirt_engine_history” in PostgreSQL 13.3.  The tables and table spaces have
all been created as designed by the installation process.

When I enter the URL that was displayed once the installation completed I get
the following information displayed on the screen:

Internal Error

I’ve tried using the port 443 and port 80 URL and get the same results.  The
URL are as follows:

 http://WorkstationName:80/ovirt-engine
 https://WorkstationName:443/ovirt-engine

For three days I’ve been trying to locate logs that will help me located and
resolve the problem, but so far I’ve had no luck.

Can anyone tell where I should start looking to resolve my issue?  I’ve checked
several system logs and logs for Apache with luck.   What should I be looking
for within the logs?   What logs should I be looking at?

I don’t believe my issue is with the back-end database, I thinks its something
with Apache not being able to find the web pages to display.  How can I start
to investigate my problem an develop a solution?

My Linux/RHEL 8.3 OS has all of the latest patches and fixes applied.

Thanks