Am 23.03.21 um 12:45 schrieb Vojtech Juranek:
On Tuesday, 23 March 2021 11:56:26 CET morgan cox wrote:
Hi.

I have installed Ovirt nodes via the ovirt-node iso (centos8 based) - on a
fresh install the standard CentOS repos are disabled (the ovirt 4-4  repo
is enabled)
As part of our company hardening we need to install a few packages from the
Centos repos.
Can I enable the CentOS-Linux-AppStream.repo + CentOS-Linux-BaseOS.repo
repos or will this cause issues when we update the node ?
AFAIK it shouldn't break anything. ovirt repos have newer versions, so
anything required by ovirt should be installed from ovirt repo during upgrade.
I made the experience that after installing a upgrade, everything which I installed from that repos disappear.