I personally consider the fact that you gave up on 4.3/CentOS7 before CentOS 8
could have even been remotely reliable to run "a free open-source
virtualization solution for your entire enterprise", a rather violent break of
trust.

I understand Redhat's motivation with Python 2/3 etc., but users just don't.
Please just try for a minute to view this from a user's perspective.

With CentOS 7 supported until 2024, we naturally expect the added value on top
via oVirt to persist just as long.

And with CentOS 8 support lasting until the end of this year, oVirt 4.4 can't
be considered "Petrus" or a rock to build on.

Most of us run oVirt simply because we are most interested in the VMs it runs
(tenants paying rent).

We're not interested in keeping oVirt itself stable and from failing after any
update to the house of cards.

And yes, by now I am sorry to have chosen oVirt at all, finding that 4.3 was
abandonend before 4.4 or the CentOS 8 below was even stable and long before the
base OS ran out of support.

To the users out there oVirt is a platform, a tool, not a means to itself.