I'm moving a 4.3 cluster to new storage, and I'm down to the hosted
engine.  I am reading the following:

https://www.ovirt.org/documentation/migrating_from_a_standalone_manager_to_a_self-hosted_engine/
https://www.ovirt.org/develop/developer-guide/engine/migrate-to-hosted-engine.html
https://lists.ovirt.org/pipermail/users/2017-January/078739.html

The last mentions a couple of options added to engine-backup to filter
out the old hosted engine parts, but where do I use them?  It looks like
they only apply during restore, but from the last time I rebuilt the
engine (mvoing from CentOS 6 to CentOS 7), I thought I just provided the
backup file to hosted-engine --deploy and it handled the restore.

Is there a way to pass those options to hosted-engine --deploy, or
should I do like the example and just deploy a brand new engine, then
log in and manually apply the backup (and filter options) then?

Just trying to make sure I understand current (well, current for 4.3)
best practice for replacing the hosted engine's storage array (iSCSI in
this case, if that matters).
--
Chris Adams <c...@cmadams.net>