On Wed, 23 Jun 2021, Nir Soffer wrote:

On Wed, Jun 23, 2021 at 12:22 PM Sketch <ov...@rednsx.org> wrote:

Installation fails on a CentOS Linux 8.4 host using yum update.

  Problem 1: cannot install the best update candidate for package
vdsm-4.40.60.7-1.el8.x86_64
   - nothing provides python3-sanlock >= 3.8.3-3 needed by
vdsm-4.40.70.4-1.el8.x86_64
   - nothing provides sanlock >= 3.8.3-3 needed by vdsm-4.40.70.4-1.el8.x86_64

This version was not released yet for Centos. You need to wait until
this package
is released on Centos if you want to upgrade ovirt to 4.4.7.

If you want to use the latest oVirt version as soon as it is released,
you need to use
Centos Stream.

I suspected that might have been the case, but figured I'd mention it since we're on RC4 now and the release notes say it's available for RHEL 8.4 a well as Stream. I checked the RHEL package browser and it doesn't have sanlock >= 3.8.3-3 yet either. Is the oVirt 4.4.7 GA release waiting on this update to be pushed?