Hello,
I am trying to export a bunch o VM from  oVirt version 3.5
The problem is that there is no OVA support for exporting them. I also tryed to
export VMs into OVA format using ovirtsdk4 which anyway won't work on oVirt 3.5.
I can successfully export to a NFS partition but for each VM there are several
qcow v2 files which I suppose to be the VM image and its snapshots.
How to identify the correct file to represent the current VM status ?
If I delete all the snapshots, will I end up with only one valid qcow v2 image
that I can use ?