Hi, sorry for late reply. To understand this we will have to see the
logs. Please open a bug on vdsm with description of the problem and log
attached.

Use the following procedure:
- stop the VM on problematic host
- enable debug logs for vds logger, you can do that either in
  /etc/vdsm/logger.conf (requires vdsmd restart) or temporarily from
  command line with:

        vdsm-client Host setLogLevel level=DEBUG name=vds

- start the VM
- let it run for several minutes
- attach vdsm.log, engine.log and output of:

        vdsm-client VM getStats vmID=<uuid-of-the-vm>

Thanks,

    Tomas

Tomáš Golembiovský <tgole...@redhat.com>