Hi,

Lastly in 4.4.6, I have a problem that I couldn’t upload any image to storage
domain without clicking Test Connection. Well, after it was acknowledge as a
bug and solved at 4.4.7 now I have similar issue. If I upload any image to
Storage Domain that uses NFS it only show locked, and then showing OK even if
no data are uploaded (can confirm 5GB ISO showing OK after only 1 second). This
issue only occurs with NFS backend, another storage domain that uses iSCSI work
fine though. Any idea how to solve this ? I’m using NFS Storage Domain for
storing ISO and this issue bugged me all the time.

Thanks before.

Regards,

Nur Imam Febrianto