On Mon, Aug 9, 2021 at 12:38 AM <lou...@ameritech.net> wrote:

> I viewed the certificate using vi I did see the "Begin Certificate" and "End
> Certificate" with the certificate in between.   I tried adding a new Storage
> Domain that I wanted to use to store ISO's.  It wasn't until then that I
> found out that I need a certificate.  I went to the main page and saw that I
> that there was a link to the Engine CA Certificate.  Click/selected the link
> and saved the certificate.  Then tried to import it into the FireFox browser,
> which when I started getting the request for a password when trying to import
> it into the browser.

Just a guess: Perhaps this prompt/request is unrelated to oVirt? E.g.
something specific to the browser, such as the password for its
internal store (which might indeed be in PKCS#12)?

> I noticed an issue with the Storage Domain that tried to add, I'm getting
> message in the event logs that the engine is not able to access to domain.
> Upon further investigation I put the storage domain in maintenance mode.
> I've tried to delete the domain or re-activated it with no success so far.
> This may also be contributing to the problem.

Maybe.

> So first how do I resolve the issue with the storage domain?  I've tried to
> simply mount it and got the following message:
>
> mount: HPDL380Gen10:/var/Shared-Resources/NFS/VM-ISO: can't find in
> /etc/fstab.

Best advice usually is to check the logs. Main ones are engine.log on
the engine and vdsm.log on hosts.

> I know that things are screwed up, please working me I'm just learning.

If you are doing this only for learning, great. Otherwise, if you do
not need the data there, it might be simpler/faster to reinstall
everything from scratch.

Best regards,
--
Didi