I'm running oVirt 4.4.4 with two data storage domains.  One domain is where the
production VMs run.  The second domain is where I make backup copies of the VMs
in the event of problems with the main production VMs.  I make backups using
the export option from the GUI's dropdown list.

I just now tried to "restore" a backup copy via the export function and get an
error.  In fact, I get errors trying to export (import to my original data
domain) any of the VMs that were exported to my backup data domain.  My backup
domain is a DATA domain and not an EXPORT domain.

The exact error is:
  Export VM Failed
  [Cannot add VM. Cannot find a disk profile defined on storage domain
246c69e9-6f16-489f-8022-8613f6c1c22a.]

Is this a bug or am I doing something wrong?  Help is needed urgently.  In
advance, thank you.