Brief background:  Simple environment -- self-hosted engine and two oVirt Node
hosts all running 4.4.4.  Couple NFS-based data storage domains and a few
VLAN-based networks.

Upgrading the Hosted Engine from 4.4.4 to 4.4.8 appears to have completed
successfully and without incident.  I followed the published instructions.  :)

Problems upgrading the oVirt Node hosts !!!

Initialized cluster upgrade.  It got as far as rebooting the first host.
ERRORS.  Said "vdsmd... BAD"  Found journal log entry suggesting I run a vdsm
config command.  Did that and rebooted.  VDSM error went away and all looked
good.  Unfortunately VMs started on that host now were clearly unstable.  Ugh!
Unusable host.

Removed that host from the cluster.  Reinstalled from scratch using the 4.4.8
ISO.  All went well.  Added it to the cluster and deployed the HE to it.  No
Errors.  Unfortunately, it is now stuck in a NonOperational state and I cannot
determine why.

Please help.