On Wednesday, 22 September 2021 10:39:34 CEST Tommy Sway wrote:
> I wonder if the xleases volume mentioned here refers to ovf_store ?

No, xleases is part of the disk space used internally by oVirt (to manage
concurrent access to the resources, e.g. disk image) and shouldn't be touched
by the user.

OVF store is Open Virtualization Format [1] and it's used for storing these
files, see [2] for more details.

[1] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Open_Virtualization_Format
[2] https://www.ovirt.org/develop/release-management/features/storage/
importstoragedomain.html