Hi,

I'm testing Backup / Restore of the engine.

Once the engine is restored ; how to resync the engine database with the
"reality" of the Storage Domains ? (I'm talking about  anything that could have
been done after the engine backup : Deleted / Created VMs ; Snapshots taken
since the backup, etc..

I'm on 4.3, Oracle LVM context.

 My Tests :

- Create a snapshot of some random VM. Say VM-1
- Enable that VM preview and start it on a host.

- Stop OLVM engine server.
- Start a full backup copy of that OLVM engine (That backup being a snapshot
taken, say, yesterday. Our test OLVM engine being a VM running in another
separate virltualization infrastucture.)

The restored OLVM does not show the existence of the VM-1 snapshot. It only
shows the VM running on the active instance. No snapshot.
I tried Storage Domain / Scan disks. No refresh to be seen.