I have been having this issue as well with no solution working but I came
across something interesting. In selinux-policy 3.14.3-77 they removed the
glusterd selinux module.

https://centos.pkgs.org/8-stream/centos-baseos-x86_64/selinux-policy-3.14.3-78.el8.noarch.rpm.html

so that policy doesn exist anymore for ansible to apply. I plan on testing
installing an older version into an ovirt node box to test which defaults
as of 4.4.8 to selinux-policy version 3.14.3-79.el8.

A clean install of CentOS 8 using latest iso has version 3.14.3-67.el8_4.2
and I can verify that manually setting policy with command 'semanage
fcontext -a -t glusterd_brick_t "/gluster_bricks(/.*)?"' is completed
successfully.