Once upon a time, Victor Stinner <vstin...@redhat.com> said:
> Or something somehow prevents to delete these projects object. For
> example, an exception is stored somewhere which keeps all variables
> alive (in Python 3, an exception stores a traceback object which keeps
> all variables of all frames alive).

I think I found the cause, if not the actual code issue... due to a
long-standing local config typo (how embarassing), these servers had the
vdsm (TCP 54321) port open to the world.  It appears that something is
leaking memory on bad connections (like from port scans I expect).  I
blocked the outside access, and the vdsmd processes are not growing
since then.

It'd probably be good to handle this better (and now knowing a probable
cause may help someone track it down), but also I think I've solved my
immediate problem.

--
Chris Adams <c...@cmadams.net>