Il giorno lun 24 gen 2022 alle ore 13:51 Christoph Köhler <
koeh...@luis.uni-hannover.de> ha scritto:

> Hello,
>
> on CentOS Stream the deployment of HE fails with the following message:
>

> [ INFO  ] TASK [ovirt.ovirt.engine_setup : Gather facts on installed
> packages]
>
> [ INFO  ] ok: [localhost -> 192.168.1.239]
>

> [ INFO  ] TASK [ovirt.ovirt.engine_setup : Fail when firewall manager is
> not installed]
> [ INFO  ] skipping: [localhost]
>
> [ INFO  ] TASK [ovirt.ovirt.engine_setup : Install required packages for
> oVirt Engine deployment]
> [ INFO  ] ok: [localhost]
>
> [ INFO  ] TASK [ovirt.ovirt.engine_setup : Install oVirt Engine package]
>
> [ ERROR ] fatal: [localhost -> 192.168.1.239]: FAILED! => {"changed":
> false, "msg": "Failed to download metadata for repo
> 'ovirt-4.4-centos-ceph-pacific': Cannot download repomd.xml: Cannot
> download repodata/repomd.xml: All mirrors were
> tried", "rc": 1, "results": []}
>
> It's because we have to use a proxy. It is configured on the host but
> setup does not deliver it into the appliance (temporarily HE). So what
> to do? Howto tell setup to use a proxy in HE appliance?

I recommend having a look at this solution:
https://lists.ovirt.org/archives/list/users@ovirt.org/message/IMHIBGCFIED32NIOBZCUXIPVAGFNSDJZ/
from this previous discussion:
https://lists.ovirt.org/archives/list/users@ovirt.org/thread/VHVZF6H3VM4ZUK5HRP3HUIC26UBLXWFM/
Let us know if it worked for you.

--

Sandro Bonazzola

MANAGER, SOFTWARE ENGINEERING, EMEA R&D RHV

Red Hat EMEA <https://www.redhat.com/>

sbona...@redhat.com
<https://www.redhat.com/>

*Red Hat respects your work life balance. Therefore there is no need to
answer this email out of your office hours.*