Il giorno lun 31 gen 2022 alle ore 21:17 Thomas Hoberg <tho...@hoberg.net>
ha scritto:

> > Hi Emilio,
> >
> > Yes, looks like the patch that should fix this issue is already here:
> > https://github.com/oVirt/ovirt-release/pull/93 , but indeed it still
> hasn't
> > been reviewed and merged yet.

Hi, the patch has not been merged yet because the OpsTools repo for CentOS
Stream has not been yet populated by the OpsTools SIG.
I contacted the chair of the SIG last week but he was on PTO and returning
only this week.
As a temporary solution you can redirect the repositories to the vault:
https://vault.centos.org/8.5.2111/

> > I hope that we'll have a fixed version very soon, but meanwhile you can
> try
> > to simply apply the changes manually in your *testing* env.
>
> So I did, but I can't help wondering: how well will code tested against
> "stream" work on RHEL, Alma, Rocky, Liberty, VzLinux?
> How well will an engine evidently built on "stream" work with hosts based
> on RHEL etc.?
> Shouldn't you in fact switch the engine to RHEL etc., too?
>

> > Thanks in advance,
> >
> > On Mon, Jan 31, 2022 at 8:05 PM Emilio Del Plato <ehdeec(a)rit.edu&gt;
> wrote:

Sandro Bonazzola

MANAGER, SOFTWARE ENGINEERING, EMEA R&D RHV

Red Hat EMEA <https://www.redhat.com/>

sbona...@redhat.com
<https://www.redhat.com/>

*Red Hat respects your work life balance. Therefore there is no need to
answer this email out of your office hours.*