Wait a minute.

Use of GlusterFS as a storage backend is now deperecated and will be
removed in a future update?

What are those who's deployments have GlusterFS as their storage
backend supposed to use as a replacement?

I'm feeling vibes of the SPICE deprecation all over again..... but
moving all of the VM storage data isn't a quick process, and I don't
want to move it to something else that will also be depercated by a
future RH whim....

-Patrick Hibbs