Il giorno lun 7 feb 2022 alle ore 00:15 Patrick Hibbs <
hibbsncc1...@gmail.com> ha scritto:

> I wouldn't mind doing some testing. I have a little coding experience but
> it's mostly on the desktop (Application) side of things not Web. Although
> if it meant getting a proper certificate management UI I'd be willing do
> it. (I've been thinking about rolling up my sleeves for that exact purpose
> anyway.)

That would be great. There are about a hundred bugzilla
https://bugzilla.redhat.com/buglist.cgi?quicksearch=classification%3Aovirt%20status%3Aon_qa%2Cmodified
which can be already tested using oVirt master nightly:
https://ovirt.org/develop/dev-process/install-nightly-snapshot.html

 [cut]

--

Sandro Bonazzola

MANAGER, SOFTWARE ENGINEERING, EMEA R&D RHV

Red Hat EMEA <https://www.redhat.com/>

sbona...@redhat.com
<https://www.redhat.com/>

*Red Hat respects your work life balance. Therefore there is no need to
answer this email out of your office hours.*