> Le 21/02/2022 à 17:15, Klaas Demter a écrit :
> Thank you, it is ok now but... we
> are faced to the first side effects of
> an upstream distribution that continuously ships newer packages and
> finally breaks dependencies (at least repos) into a stable ovirt realease.

which is the effect I was (so pessimistically) pointing to with regards to
oVirt's future. And I'd say the repos are the least of your worries, it's the
unavoidable code gaps in a fully agile multiverse that I'm more sceptical about.

It's fully [up]stream or nothing, unless someone outside IBM/Redhat takes that
fully into their hands.