Hello,
Thanks for fixing it, It's almost done, error messages are too boring :)
Another question is, when/how will I be able to test/see translation?
I got access to 4.4 version of ovirt and translations can be copied forward
(no access to 4.5 branch) I guess/hope.
Anyways, is there any way for me to see what I just did?. I'd even
recompile whole ovirt, if needed.
BR, Temuri