I greatly appreciate the response, however, following you instructions I’m
still not able to upload an ISO via the GUI.

When try an upload using the GUI I follow the instruction below:

    • In the pane on the left hand side of the screen, I select “Storage”.

    • Select “Disks”.

    • Where I get the screen “Storage > Disks”.

    • On the top right hand side of the screen, I select “Upload”.

    • From the pull down menu I select “Start”.

    • I choose the file/ISO I want to upload, in this case its “CENTOS-Stream”
version 9.

    • At the bottom of the screen I click the “Test Connection” button.

    • The following messages appears:
Connection to “ovirt-imageio-service” has failed.  Ensure the “ovirt
certificate” is registered as a valid CA in the browser.

    • I click/select the “ovirt certificate” which is highlighted in blue on my
screen.

    • It displays the option to save the certificate or view it in the browser.
 My browser is Firefox 91.9.0.

    • I save the certificate which I later import into my browser (following
your instruction).  The certificate is accepted by the browser with no errors
encountered.

    • I then restart the upload process again and “Test Connection”.   The same
message is displayed:
Connection to “ovirt-imageio-service” has failed.  Ensure the “ovirt
certificate” is registered as a valid CA in the browser.  The same message as
earlier in the process.