I started to investigate based on your question regarding a secure connection.
From that investigation this what I’ve found:

When viewing he certificate the AIA section shows the following:

Authority Info (AIA)
Location:
http://ovirtdl380gen10.cscd.net:80/ovirt-engine/services/pki-resource?resource=ca-certificate&format=X509-PEM-CA

Method: CA Issuers

It appears that the certificate is being issue/released on port 80, could this
be the reason no connection can be established with the “ovirt imageio”
service; since the service is looking for a connection on a secured port such
as 443?

How can or what should be done to correct this.  If this is the issue I suspect
that I need to have a certificate that is from port 443 or some other secured
connection.

Thanks