just for record, appstream must be enabled, I just exclude these packages (RockyLinux 8.6, appstream repo, /etc/yum.repos.d/Rocky-AppStream.repo)

excludepkgs=
  qemu-kvm*
  qemu-img

I am not sure if it is necessary but then I was able reinstall and upgrade 4.4 host (because of hw upgrade)

Also I have to remove from includepkgs=

 ansible
 ansible-doc

in ovirt-4.4-epel repo (defined in /etc/yum.repos.d/ovirt-4.4-dependencies.repo) because unresolvable dependencies (looks like this repo serve 5.x version but <2.10 is needed)

Cheers, Jiri