Hi,

I would like to ask about thepermission for ht e vPortect to backup the VMs.

We have got 4 hypervisors in 1 DC for production and use admin account for
backup.

Recently we added 3 more hypervisors for TEST/DEV. These new hypervisors are in
separate DC.

As the vProtect got licence only  for 4 hosts, we would like to create new user
for taking backup only for the production DC.
We added vprotect user.
Add the DatacenterAdmin toe that users only for production DC, but this do not
works, the problems are
 - the vprotect user see all hosts ;(
 - the backup are not able to finish, seems that some permission is still
missing

Does anyone let me help with such a setup?

        regards
                Peter