Hi,

we have upgrade the Cluster (and all Hosts) to oVirt 4.4 and Oracle Linux 8.5
After the Upgrade, we cannot migrate VMs from one Host to another (same
Cluster).
oVirt stock, and on Hosts Tab we see the message (one the vm):
"VM-CPU dosent match the Cluster-CPU".

We checked the xml config from kvm
We checked the DB for Cluster-CPU and VM-CPU - its the same
(Cascadelake-Server-noTSX,-mpx).

select name, cpu_name, cpu_flags from cluster;
           name           |                cpu_name                |
 cpu_flags
--------------------------+----------------------------------------+------------------------------------
 TestMigrationCluster     | Intel Haswell Family                   |
vmx,nx,model_Haswell-noTSX

select vm_guid, vm_name, cpu_name from vms where vm_name='oVirtTest';
               vm_guid                |  vm_name  |   cpu_name
 421ade0f-4d76-941d-3de2-13b1df54c89d | oVirtTest | Haswell-noTSX

We create a new "TestMigrationCluster" with two Hosts for better testing.
We reinstall the Hosts (OS + ovirt) =  failed
We reset the manager to an older State = failed

We have no idea where the "Cluster-CPU check" is running?
We search for a ansible role or play but nothing found

Have anybody a idea where the Cluster CPU check is?

Thanks & Regards
Fabian